Football is now played
on artificial grass, manufactured by Congrass.
High performance Congrass artificial grass series provide the best conditions for the best football game. Manufactured with improved technology, Congrass artificial grass incorporates high quality polyethylene material. Quality tests for these products are applied in detail, in specially developed labs.
Why Choose Congrass?
• Congrass football fields have safe and steady surfaces. They outperform even the best natural grass areas with their high and reliable performance.
• Congrass artificial grass helps with the ball control/makes it easier to control the ball. (?)
• It has a fiber base and a recycled rubber layer which absorbs impacts, controls the bounce of the ball and provides flexibility.
• Synthetic grass fields don’t have any of the disadvantages of the natural grass fields.
• Games won’t be canceled because of the puddles, which are caused by heavy rain.
• No heavy maintenance is needed for damaged surfaces.
• Daily maintenance is reduced to a minimum level.
No 4 stone chips are applied on top of the squeezed surface, as thick as 15 cm. Stone chip layer is topped with another 10 cm, No 1 stone chips. The area is squeezed one again, using straightedge. Then, the surface is covered with a synthetic mat. Artificial lawn is applied on top of the synthetic mat. The artificial lawn should be covered with SBR grains; the grains should be spread equally.
Sandblasting is a must for the area where the artificial lawn is applied. The sand should be sifted and purified from salts. Coarse sand creates a slippery surface which cause injuries.
Congrass synthetic turf provides high quality. It has a perforated base and drains water easily. It doesn’t stay damp. It creates a less slippery surface and prevents injuries.